1. Booking is allowed only three days in advance.
2. Advance booking facility is available to serving defence personnel/retired ex-service men/widows of ex-service men and their dependants only.
3. Booking can be done only by the outstation serving/retired defence personnel or their registered widows.
4. Booking request may be forwarded through email, telephone or in person. The following information are mandatory for booking:-
(i) ID Card number of the person who is booking.
(ii) Contact Number and/or email id.
5. Normally an individual can book only one room. Maximum of two rooms may be booked by an individual if there is a valid reason and rooms are available. In this regard, the secretary’s decision will be final.
6. In each room not more than two persons can stay. However, in case of children below 12 years, maximum of two children will be permitted to stay additionally but no extra bedding can be provided.
7. All members who will be staying are to have valid ID proof (Eg: ECHS card/Aadhaar Card etc)
8. As a matter of practice dependents who are not accompanied by the serving/retired personnel will not be allowed to stay in SRH. However, those who have valid photo ID proof (eg: ECHS card/Aadhaar Card) to prove their dependency with the serving/retired personal who had booked the room may be allowed to stay.
9. The booking will stand cancelled if the occupant fails to occupy the room 01hour after the booked time of occupation and will automatically allotted to the next in waiting list. There after the person who had initially booked cannot claim accommodation based on his/her booking. However, in case of any other room available may be allotted at the discretion of the Secretary.
10. The above rules may be relaxed subject to the approval of the Chairman of the Executive Sub Committee.